Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Probloggers 7 Link Challenge!!

Alright so here goes; over at problogger.net Darren Rowse posed a challenge to all bloggers. It was to post seven links to blog posts that you and/or others have created following 7 categories.

Now as this version of View From the Middle is a new one for me I may have to link to my other blog; here goes...


  1. My first post. So my first post in this blog is here; I believe this belongs to you;  and my first post on my other blog is here...My Genealogy Begins... 
  2. A post you enjoyed writing the most... is about our beautiful, bad dog Chloe! I enjoy this post because I do love our dog Chloe; even though she still is bad!!
  3. A post which had a great discussion; unfortunately none yet. I either am not as good a writer as i'd like to imagine or I haven't been effective in getting the word out about my blog. So as pathetic as it is here's the post with the most discussion; which isn't much... :( 
  4. A post on someone elses blog that you wish you'd written... this ones tough; i've read a lot of great blog articles lately so to choose one... The nine month wait by Tom Coffee 
  5. Your most helpful post... has to be The Ultimate Spider  because it teaches everyone the real dangers of spider killing!! and A Season of Thanksgiving because it's just a reminder to be thankful for what and who we have in our lives. 
  6. A post with a title you are proud of... Teenage Hall of Fame! 
  7. A post you wish more people have read... All of them? Of course... but I like to believe I was pretty clever with I slept like a baby!!

So I hope everyone enjoys and thanks to you Darren for the challenge and idea!!


Please remember if you enjoy reading my View From the Middle please subscribe by filling out the form on the right and I always enjoy hearing your comments. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: