Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Mormons are taking over!

So as some of you may know, I love to go up to the mountains and spend time riding atv's. Well there are these one cabins that we stay at near Gould,CO that was pretty over-run by marmots. For those of you that don't know a Marmot is the mountains equivelent to a Prairie dog. Yes a pest! And no not to be confused with a Mormon.

You see, a friend of mine went up to the cabins with us once and was fasinated with the little creatures; so much so he came home and told his girlfriend about the cute Mormons that were running around everywhere!!

The next time my wife and I went up to the cabins we told the owner this story; he smiled as he leaned in closer to us and in a hushed voice said "I had to get rid of the Mormons! Remember the 3 s's?"

Shoot
Shovel
And Shut up!!

Of course as a disclaimer I must say that no Mormons were harmed in the writing of this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment