Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Excuse me but I believe this belongs to you...

"View From the Middle" has seen many different formats and has been resurrected several times using different formats on several different blog hosting sites. This is my next attempt to resurrect and keep alive My View From the Middle. I hope you all enjoy it and ask that if you do to please subscribe, pass on the address and leave comments. Thank you all for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you...

Living in  a middle class neighborhood I have developed many pet peeves, and to the best of my knowledge everyone shares the same ones. This gets me thinking though that if everyone hates the same thing, why do we still have to deal with it?

There used to be a dog in our neighborhood that every morning the owners, who apparently hated picking up dog poop more than every other dog owner on the block, would let their sweet little mop dog out to roam the neighborhood in search of the perfect toilet. It just so happens that our yard had that sort of Charmin appeal that left our neighborhood wandering dog with that spring clean fresh feeling. Our yard became his habit and though he was a small dog you wouldn't know it by the size of his daily deposits.

One day my wife in perfect Nancy Drewish style caught the little offender in the act and instead of simply chasing him off; as became the tradition she followed him. With brown paper lunch bag in hand my sweet wife picked up the daily poop and proceeded to follow him back to his owners home. She than rang the doorbell handed the paper bag over and simply said...

"I believe this belongs to you!"

Without another word she turned around and came home with a smile on her face!!

Aint' the smell of justice sweet !? Or I guess in some cases...

No comments:

Post a Comment